sábado, 17 de julho de 2010

Just for the record...

- I didn't know it was gonna be this hard to leave you, and I can't seem to understand it. Why do I have to cry my eyes out everyday, when I go to bed, and have tears in my eyes, before waking up? Why do I dream about you again, have I not just discovered that you were in my dreams no more because I had you close enough? I wasn't supposed to miss you this much, that was not the plan. I must have misscalculated 'cause I didn't really know how much I liked you. And I'll insist on the 'like' word till the end. It terrifies me to think that I love you. I've been told that true love never ends. Facing the fact that we can't be together, I could not stand the idea of building up my life without you there if I really loved you. Not even for a second.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 

© 2009 | Meditações da Alma | Por TPV